SF-6SH0-7S + Mechaniek
1 Item Items
Waarschuwing: nog maar 1 stuk op voorraad.
Robans new 700 size UH-60 is now available. It‘s the sixth product in our Super Scale series.
Our new True Scale Design locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, unlike on most canopies
based on 3D mechanics. The compact mechanic is built into the engine compartment, just like on
a real helicopter. Therefore it allows space for front to back scale cockpit seats.
The fuselage of the UH-60 stands out through the detailed crafted surface details and the overall
correctly scaled down shape. This unique scale look and details stun and make it hard to see the
difference to a real helicopter.
The helicopter comes with a detailed instruction manual. The setup is simple and quick, the
mechanics are completely preassembled. Only screw drivers and allen keys are required to make it airborne.
• Quad Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
• Quat Tail Blade and scale carbon fiber tail blades included
• Extremely detailed surface details, a realism unknown in this size class
• Complete seven seated scale cockpit
• Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
• Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 450KV motor), fly with your existing parts
• Take off weight of 9kg (about the double than a 700 3D helicopter)
• 1700mm long
• Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it
incl. NEW HSM-800 MECHANIC
|Length incl. rotors:||1850mm|
|Main rotor diameter||1560mm|
|Main blade length:|| |
The below pictures show a mechanic that was flown a total of 80 flights, or about 450 minutes of total operation time.
Please note the marginal wear on the gears.
|Helikopter Overige Producten||Heli Schaal Rompen en Toebehoren|
|Heli Schaal Rompen en Toebehoren||Schaalrompen + Mechaniek|