50 size Hughes 500E Fusalege (H-8407-Blue)
500E 50 Size Scale Fuselages.
The 50 size is the world's most popular light engine helicopter. It's durable construction, operational performance and reliability puts the 50 ahead of the competition. Relaxed handling and maneuverability combine to make it the favorite of many helicopter pilots.
- Ultrathin and strong fiberglass front canopy, body, rear body, tail boom parts, horizontal and vertical fins.
- Pre-painted and detailed version.
- Slightly tinted pre-cut windshields.
- Come with pre-attached metal front nose support pegs, pre-attached light ports, and pre-cut top grade aircraft plywood.
- Landing gear struts with mounting parts included.
- Instruction manual is included.
- Designed for most 50 size helicopter mechanisms.
- Lights can be incorporated into all the light ports on the front, bottom, top, and horizontal fin. (Lighting equipment is not included and is optional.)
- Color: Blue- Length: 42" (nose to tailboom)
- Width: 10" (body only)
- Height: 16" (main body to skids)
- Weight: 2.15 lbs (body only) / 2.5 lbs (including accessories)
- Landing Struts: Black